Materials Zone platform enables materials scientists and engineers to accelerate their research, discover new materials, use ML guidance to forecast outcomes, and achieve improved results. Our platform automatically harvests experimental data and structures it into a personalized database to enable analyses with state-of-the-art AI/ML algorithms.
We are currently located in our Tel Aviv offices. However, we offer the option to work remotely, as long as it's in a European time zone (GMT+4 or less), for ideal communication with our team and customers.
About the role:
We are looking for a talented Product Designer (UI/UX) to join our growing startup! She/he will collaborate with other Materials Zone team members to create product designs and other visualizations.
- Work on complex design problems in a complicated domain
- Design screens and features, working with product and developers to make sure your vision is brought to life in the best possible way
- Create user flows, wireframes, and pixel-perfect designs
- Conduct the full design cycle - From functional design and interaction UX to visual UI and dev handoff
- Understand technical implications of the design decisions and adapt design according to the existing limitations
- Conduct user research, gather feedback and data to ensure design decisions are based on real issues
- Present and explain designs and key milestone deliverables
- 3+ years of product design experience
- Proficiency with design tools such as Adobe Suite, Figma, Sketch, Principle, etc.
- A strong online portfolio of product design
- Ability to work fast and produce multiple solutions
- Self-taught, curious, fast learner
- A team player, on the other hand highly independent
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluent in English
- Graduated from a recognized design school
- Experience working with Adobe XD
- Work experience in one or more of the following product domains: Data management platforms, analytical dashboards, AI/ML tools, Materials Science