Materials Zone platform enables materials scientists and engineers to accelerate their research, discover new materials, use ML guidance to forecast outcomes, and achieve improved results. Our platform automatically harvests experimental data and structures it into a personalized database to enable analyses with state-of-the-art AI/ML algorithms.
We are currently located in our Tel Aviv offices. However, we offer the option to work remotely, as long as it's in a European time zone (GMT+4 or less), for ideal communication with our team and customers.
About the role:
We are looking for a QA Engineer to join our growing startup! She/he will lead the QA efforts to help our development team improve our web application and backend services. As a QA Engineer, you will be in charge of extending our existing test suite, introducing new testing processes, tools, and technologies that increase automation and coverage.
- Own, lead and innovate the quality and automation standards
- Develop QA processes and procedures
- Define and ensure testing strategy and risk assessment
- Create detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test suites, test cases, and internal documentations
- Work closely with the product and development teams to identify system requirements, provide quality feedback, and work together to improve the product quality
- 3+ years of previous QA hands-on experience, preferably with web applications
- Experience in writing clear, accurate, and comprehensive test suites and test cases
- Extensive experience with the Agile methodology and frequent releases
- Solid knowledge of SQL
- Get-job-done attitude
- Great attention to details, organized and methodological approach
- Highly Independent, takes ownership of challenges, researching and recommending solutions
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Passion for technology
- Fluent in English
- A hands-on mentality
- AI/ML previous work environment or basic concepts knowledge
- Programming and/or data science experience
- Experience in a high-tech startup
- Experience in building and managing a team