Materials Zone platform enables materials scientists and engineers to accelerate their research, discover new materials, use ML guidance to forecast outcomes, and achieve improved results. Our platform automatically harvests experimental data and structures it into a personalized database to enable analyses with state-of-the-art AI/ML algorithms.
We are currently located in our Tel Aviv offices. However, we offer the option to work remotely, as long as it's in a European time zone (GMT+4 or less), for ideal communication with our team and customers.
About the role:
We are looking for a rockstar to join our leadership team and take full control and ownership of our product. This is a unique opportunity to make a real impact and enter our company at a crucial stage - In which it is defining and positioning its product and trying to achieve a better product-market fit. The ideal candidate will have hands-on experience, a passion for creating disruptive products, and great interpersonal skills to be able to work both inbound and outbound. Of course, it is even better if you are a product marketing specialist or have marketing experience.
- Take full ownership of all product aspects, both inbound and outbound, including document and write detailed user stories and product requirements
- Lead cross-functional processes and initiatives to create better alignment between R&D and business teams
- Research market and business trends, competing products, customer segmentation, and users behavior to lead data-driven decisions with respect to the product and its selling points to drive product-market fit
- Help shape the company’s strategy and create a product roadmap that is aligned with it and with the company’s goals
- Take a major role in shaping and positioning the company and its products and being involved in all marketing decisions and efforts
- Contribute to the company’s growth by taking an active role in strategic and day-to-day decisions and processes
- 10+ years of experience in product management or equivalent role, including deep understanding and knowledge of best practices and methodologies
- Proven experience in product management and market fit analysis in a B2B SaaS product
- Academic degree in engineering, computer science, or a related discipline
- Great attention to details, organized and methodological approach
- Highly Independent, takes ownership of challenges, researching and recommending solutions
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills in English (oral and written)
- Willingness to be a hands-on leader and ability to grow and nurture a team - A must
- Scientific background and understanding (in Materials Science, Physics or another related field)
- Working on AI/ML products that are aimed to serve big enterprises
- Entrepreneurial background
- Working as a product manager at a large corporate
- Marketing experience