Materials Zone platform enables materials scientists and engineers to accelerate their research, discover new materials, use ML guidance to forecast outcomes, and achieve improved results. Our platform automatically harvests experimental data and structures it into a personalized database to enable analyses with state-of-the-art AI/ML algorithms.
We are currently located in our Tel Aviv offices. However, we offer the option to work remotely, as long as it's in a European time zone (GMT+4 or less), for ideal communication with our team and customers.
About the role:
We are looking for a top-notch salesperson who has demonstrated experience in taking a company from initial sales, scaling them up, and building the required foundations for growth. As the first professional sales function in the company, you will interact with product and marketing teams to help shape the offering and pricing, establish processes and take full ownership over the sales pipeline and its ongoing operation.
If you are passionate about selling innovative products that require market education and are aimed at blue-ocean markets, good at creating initial sales and rapidly scaling them, and enjoy the thrill of building something from the ground - come and join us!
- Take full ownership over the sales pipeline: Managing leads and closing deals
- Develop and execute sales plans to achieve sales targets and increase lead conversion percentage
- Define processes and procedures that will improve and optimize overall performance (required marketing materials, demos, etc.)
- Contribute to product, commercial, and marketing efforts and improve messaging, positioning, and value proposition
- Support the definition of a pricing strategy with new customers and projects
- Maintain sales and activity reports through the use of a CRM software
- Support market research and competitors analysis to help shape the offering and selling points
- Collaborate with customer success to manage existing customers and leverage on cross and upsell opportunities
- Set the foundations and help build the team that will eventually enable the company to grow and onboard dozens of customers a year
- 5+ years of experience leading B2B sales processes, mainly to enterprise customers, at least 2 years in selling SaaS products
- Demonstrated experience in scaling-up sales from the early stages of a product
- Analytical mindset, with a strong drive to set, meet and exceed targets
- Hands-on experience with CRM software
- Get-job-done attitude, great attention to details, organized and methodological approach
- Highly independent, takes ownership of challenges, researching and recommending solutions
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills in English (oral and written)
- Have a startup mentality
- Willingness to be a hands-on leader and ability to grow and nurture a team - a must!
- Bachelor's Degree in business or another field of study
- Scientific background and understanding (in Materials Science, Physics or another related field)
- Experience in recruiting and managing a team
- Selling AI/ML products
- HubSpot CRM experience