Location: Tel Aviv, Israel
Reporting to key stakeholders including internal team and client facing, the Data Scientist is a team member who works to discover, innovate, test, apply, and support forecasting models and statistical algorithms.
Supporting the Data Scientist would be a high-performance team of professionals from Data Science, Development, Marketing, Product Management, and the Office of the Chief Technology Officer.
– Master’s degree preferably in computer sciences and/or applied mathematics.
– A minimum of 3 years of experience in a data scientist role in an industrial scientific environment.
– A deep understanding of and proven experience with advanced analytics techniques and applications.
– Knowledge of R and Python
– Knowledge of Tableau data analytics platform and/ or JMP visualization software
– Openness to ideas/ challenges and eagerness to share insights and coach more junior, colleagues
– Fluency in English, both spoken and written
– Willingness to travel (Approximately 30% travel with overnight stays)